Tech 21 has unveiled the Bass Fly Rig, a bass-oriented version of their Fly Rig multieffect processor.
In addition to Tech 21's trademark SansAmp, this device includes an octaver, a compressor, a boost, a chorus and a tuner, with each section equipped with its own switch and several dedicated controls.
The SansAmp part features a 3-band EQ with drive, level and character settings, while the octaver includes an additional fuzz. The chorus is derived from Tech 21's Bass Boost Chorus pedal, the compressor is FET-based and the boost has a “pre/post” switch that allows to place it before or after the SansAmp, so as to decide whether to overdrive the signal (pre) or to boost the overall volume for “just” more punch (post).
Other features include:
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
- Input Pad for active basses
- XLR output with ground connect
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V, 200mA DC power supply.
- Size: 12.5”l x 2.5”w x 1.25”h
- Weight: 20.7 oz.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.