[NAMM] Marshall unveils Code series
Marshall introduces Code, a new generation of fully programmable amplifiers combining authentic Marshall tones with professional quality effects.
The Code series has 14 MST preamps, 4 MST power amps and 8 MST speaker cabinets. It has 24 FX including: Compressor, classic stompbox Distortions, Auto Wah, Pitch Shifter, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Tremolo. It includes Delays with Tap Tempo, and studio quality Reverbs.
Code’s MST preamps include: JTM45 2245, 1962 Bluesbreaker, 1959SLP Plexi, JCM800 2203, JCM2555 Silver Jubilee, JCM2000 DSL100, JVM410H and more. CODE features EL34, 5881, EL84 & 6L6 MST power amp voicings, and a selection of MST speaker cabs, including: 1960, 1960V, 1960AX, 1936V, 1912, 1974X and more.
Using the new Marshall Gateway app for iOS or Android devices, Code can be controlled remotely via Bluetooth and users can share Presets with other Code users. Stream audio from a Bluetooth device through Code’s speaker(s) or headphones for practice or jamming along with tracks. USB enables Code to function as a DAW interface and play tracks from a PC through Code’s speaker(s) or headphones.
All Code models share the following features:
- 100 user editable Presets.
- 14 preamp models.
- 4 power amp models.
- 8 speaker cabinet models.
- 24 pro quality FX.
- Up to 5 FX simultaneously.
- Bluetooth & USB connectivity.
- Marshall Gateway compatible.
- Headphone output.
- Line input.
A programmable footcontroller (sold separately) is also available.
No MSRP available as of yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Marshall Code modeling amplifiers A presentation of Marshall Amplification's new Code modeling amps series.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Marshall 2525C Mini Jubilee A live demo of Marshall's new 2525C Mini Jubilee combo from their booth at the NAMM.
- [NAMM] Marshall introduces Mini Jubilee amps Marshall has introduces the 2525 Mini Jubilee head and combo, inspired by the brand's JCM Silver Jubilee model.