This mixer is overall great, I have seen it and been able to interact with it in several home based studio’s. So I decided to give it a try myself. It's so easy to use and is a joy to work with! The effects are brilliant and making your own is easy! The fact that it has a built in Feedback Ferret in it just makes life easier! It's only got eight filters, but that's enough for small-scale live sound! It's direct USB recording is just a god-send and whatever you put onto a USB flash drive can be played back through the last channel! Six auxiliary masters make it easy to run large-scale sound and it is also equipped with four sub-groups!!!!! If there is any drawbacks, it would be that the push buttons to select where the channels go to (e.g L/R) are really small and doesn't really help during live sound!!!
4 Aux channels + 2 Effects/Aux channels. 4 Subgroups. Media in and out. 2 adjustable effects groups. Lots of possibilities in the built in effects (Compressors, Limiters, Reverb, and etc.). I have recorded strait to a usb Jump Drive, but have not used the direct to pc recording. The direct to USB Drive recording was okay but you kind of have to guess on your volume levels. As you cannot hear what you are recording.
I have experience a little buzz but that could be because some of my wire’s weren’t grounded properly.
Overall, I have had my mixer for 2 1/2 years performs perfectly week in and week out. Have it paired with 2 Peavey Impulse 1015s pushed by a Peavey PV900 amp. I also run 2 Peavey 15" Black Widow 500w wedge monitors pushed by a Peavey PV900 amp. Other auxes go to headphone mixes, a set of voice only monitors, 1 for effects, and 1 for a more "tune-able" output for recording.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
drummi's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Is the rack? No
- How many lanes, bus, auxiliary sends, returns ...)?
22voies mono, 4 to + 2 (for effects)
- What type of connectors (RCA Jack, XLR ...)?
A single RCA input for CD lecteu, otherwise 2-way stereo jack
- The parametric equalizer is it? integrated parametric equalizer
- The effects section is integrated? yes
The general configuration is simple? yes
- The usual functions are they easily accessible? yes
- The manual is clear and sufficient? English manual, but nothing too complicated ...
Attention to the sensitivity of potentiometric (eg the gain) ... 1 of difference can change everything!
The console is transparent? I think yes
- Introduced she breath? not
- The equalizer is it effective? AC is not worth an equalizer external ...
- For how long have you been using it? 2 weeks
- What thing do you like most/least about it? over: 2 mins effects processors: the sensibility of potentiometers
- Did you try many other models before getting this one? not
- What is your opinion about the value for the price? very good ... 24pistes one for that price I do not know much ...
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? certainly ...