The EDIROL RH-ED1 in-ear headphones are designed for monitoring signals from audio devices, such as the EDIROL R-09HR portable digital recorder.
- High-quality performance specifically tuned for digital recording
- Wide frequency response for well-balanced coverage from low to high end
- Can be used in high-volume environments thanks to noise-isolation design and powerful output
- New sliding-tube design ensures secure fit and reduces touch (handling) noise
- Ear tubes are provided in small, medium and large sizes; carrying pouch also included
- Type of Construction: Closed; dynamic
- Driver: 11.5mm in Diameter
- Maximum Input: 250mW
- Frequency Response: 10 – 24,000Hz
- Impedance:18 Ohm
- Cord:1.5m OFC Litz wire
- Plug: Stereo mini-jack (gold-plated)
- Accessories: Carrying pouch, ear pieces (S, M, L)
For more information, visit their web site at www.rolandus.com/edirol.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.