[Musikmesse]New Samplitude & Sequoia 11
At Musikmesse 2009, Magix has unveiled Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11.
Anyone who purchases the full version or upgrade of Samplitude or Sequoia 10 during the period from February 1, 2009 until the release of the new version will receive a free upgrade to version 11.
With Samplitude 11, Magix has concentrated on its strengths like Hybrid Audio Engine, analytic DSP effects and object-oriented editing.
- Complete: The production workflow in the areas of MIDI, audio quantization and others has been perfected, and managers have been integrated through design and docking.
- New: Redeveloped starting from the basics using research done by program users, an "essential FX" suite has been created. It is a great help to all studio base applications, allowing resource savings at many levels; in addition, it is uniform in design and operation and offers a compact interface.
- Signal editing has always been the core strength of Samplitude development. This team has developed artifact-free timestretching, the upward compressor as well as a new EQ with selectable minimum-phase or phase-linear algorithms.
- Without limitations (unlimited plug-in number and possible VSTi slots) and with integrated DSP, mastering and authoring standards, Samplitude 11 (standard) is a sequencer which delivers true value for your money.
- Multisynchronous cut (MuSyC) – After analyzing the audio material, all takes of the same content will be displayed one below the other and may be compared to each other without manual sliding with the cursor. A purely optical timestretching takes place, resulting in a synchronous representation on the waveforms.
- AAF/OMF: Through AAF/OMF support, projects may be switched between various workstations (e.g. between image editing and audio post production) without any detours with additional software.
- Video export: After dubbing a video, it is possible to export the finished audio mix complete with the video signal. This eliminates additional steps in video editing software.
- Advanced user administration: Administrators may import and export program and system settings from Sequoia. This makes maintaining several systems within one network much easier and faster.
All new Samplitude features are also found in Sequoia 11.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] SSL Pro Convert For Mac Solid State Logic has announced the forthcoming release of Pro-Convert v5.5 for Apple Macintosh computers.
- [Musikmesse] Guitar Rig Mobile Available Native Instruments today announced that GUITAR RIG MOBILE is now available in stores worldwide.
- [Musikmesse] IK AmpliTube XChange IK Multimedia has announced the launch of AmpliTube XChange - a free service available to every registered user of any "Powered by AmpliTube" product.