[NAMM] Pioneer DJ HRM-7 studio headphones
Pioneer DJ will introduce tomorrow at NAMM 2015 the new HRM-7 headphones designed for audio monitoring in studio.
With the HRM-7, Pioneer DJ debuts a new range of professional products for club music producers who work in studio. The brand focused on the audio resolution and frequency range to offer the most neutral sound.
The closed headphone is equipped with dual air chambers that improve the airflow in the earpieces, and a damping structure reinforces the low-end (we’re still talking club music, with all its specificity).
- Dynamic closed headphones
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 40 kHz
- 40mm speakers
- Impedance: 45 Ohms
- Sound pressure level: 97 dB SPL
- Max input power: 2 000 mW (JEITA)
- 1.2m coiled cable (extensible to 3m) and 3m straight cable
- 1/8” gold plated stereo jack connector and 1/4” adapter
- Replacement velvet earpads
- Weight: 330 g
The Pioneer DJ HRM-7 will be available late March for the suggested retail price of 199 € incl. VAT.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Focusrite and Yosemite compatibility Focusrite opened a page on its website where they detail the products that are compatible with the new Apple OS X Yosemite.
- 3 new Numark DJ headphones Numark also unveiled at BPM 2014 three new headphones for DJs, including a foldable one.
- Sennheiser launches the Urbanite headphones For urban music lovers and DJs, Sennheiser introduces the new Urbanite headphone series.