Roland introduced its new RH-L20 monitoring headphones.
They're described as "lightweight" and "comfortable" headphones and supposedly "reproduce a wide range of frequencies and dynamics, from delicate pianissimo to strong, powerful keystrokes."
- Driver 40mm in diameter
- Frequency Response 20-25,000Hz
- Sensitivity 103 dB/mW
- Maximum Input 100mW
- Impedance 36Ω
- Weight 43g (without cord)
- Cord 7’ (2.2m) OFC litz wire
- Connector Stereo mini (goldplated) / 1/4” adaptor
No pricing info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Skullcandy Snoop Crusher Skullcandy teamed up with Snoop Dogg to design headphones for all the pimps and hustlers out there.
- Jump Audio IXM In-Ear Monitor System The IXM is a wired in-ear monitor system that combines an instrument and an in-ear monitor signal into one cable.
- Roland RH-PM5 The RH-PM5 in-ear monitors are tuned for live stage and studio monitoring.