Roland introduced its new RH-L20 monitoring headphones.
They’re described as “lightweight” and “comfortable” headphones and supposedly “reproduce a wide range of frequencies and dynamics, from delicate pianissimo to strong, powerful keystrokes.”
- Driver 40mm in diameter
- Frequency Response 20–25,000Hz
- Sensitivity 103 dB/mW
- Maximum Input 100mW
- Impedance 36Ω
- Weight 43g (without cord)
- Cord 7’ (2.2m) OFC litz wire
- Connector Stereo mini (goldplated) / 1/4” adaptor
No pricing info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.