Cerwin-Vega introduced its new Intense! V2 Passive Portable PA Speaker System.
Three models are available—INT-152 V2, INT-252 V2, and INT-118s V2—each designed for portable sound on the go in PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems, or they can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs.
Cerwin-Vega says it has made the compression drivers stronger by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel, upgraded the cabinet construction making it even more durable, and the size of the compression driver magnets have been increased for even better performance. A new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor is designed to protect the tweeter and act as a self-repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected.
• 34 mm compression drivers
• Steel frame woofers
• PTC thermistor protected tweeter
• Black carpet finish
• 15 mm reinforced cabinet
• Speakon and 1/4” inputs
• All metal handles with stamped CV logo
For more details and full product specs, visit www.cerwinvega.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.