[Musikmesse] One Systems 118|M-Sub
One Systems introduces at Musikmesse 2014 the 118|M-Sub 18” passive subwoofer, a model designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- 18” woofer
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 120Hz
- Sensitivity: 98dB max (1W/m)
- Handling power: 1000W continuous, 2000W program, 4000W peak
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- M10 points
- Molded medium-density polyethylene enclosure with a 3-layer grille
- IEC 529 IP 45 protection rate
- Dimensions: 584 x 510 x 525.3mm
- White or Black finish
Visit www.onesystems.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.