[Musikmesse] The Epiphone SG Doubleneck is back
Upon general request, Epiphone reissues the G-1275 Doubleneck guitar, a limited edition that is exposed at Musikmesse 2014.
The G-1275 Doubleneck is inspired by the guitar used by Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page, and will only be available in limited quantities.
- Laminated mahogany body
- AAA flamed maple veneer top
- Set-in 6 and 12 string mahogany necks
- Rosewood fingerboards
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Epiphone “Deluxe” tuners, 18:1 ratio
- 2 Alnico Classic humbucking pickups with covers on the 12 string side, without cover on the 6-string side
- 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way switches for pickup and neck select
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridges
- Cherry finish
- Hardshell included
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.