[Musikmesse] The Epiphone SG Doubleneck is back
Upon general request, Epiphone reissues the G-1275 Doubleneck guitar, a limited edition that is exposed at Musikmesse 2014.
The G-1275 Doubleneck is inspired by the guitar used by Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page, and will only be available in limited quantities.
- Laminated mahogany body
- AAA flamed maple veneer top
- Set-in 6 and 12 string mahogany necks
- Rosewood fingerboards
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Epiphone “Deluxe” tuners, 18:1 ratio
- 2 Alnico Classic humbucking pickups with covers on the 12 string side, without cover on the 6-string side
- 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way switches for pickup and neck select
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridges
- Cherry finish
- Hardshell included
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Phil X signs a Yamaha SG Yamaha debuts at Musikmesse 2014 the very limited edition of the SG1801 Phil X Signature electric guitar.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] T-Rex pedals demo T-Rex gave our team a demo of their latest effect pedals for guitar at their Musikmesse 2014 booth.
- [Musikmesse] 8 new T-Rex pedals T-Rex brought the appetizers at NAMM with the SoulMate and Vulture, here is the rest of the meal at Musikmesse with 8 new stompboxes.