Agrandir
laurent BERGMAN laurent BERGMAN

«  I love »

Publié le 10/14/11 à 15:34
See the features below:)

The grip is very fast as long as one knows the synthesis. The manual is clearly written with a touch of humor .... For editing sounds / effects is quite simple given the extensive functions.

To adapt the sound to his music, it is preferable edit and save sounds.
The factory sounds cover a wide range of different styles, we like it or not, matter of taste. The expression is there, after, it's always depending on the settings that are made to the sources and destinations (lfo's, filters, etc. ...).
In terms of realism, if you want acoustic sounds and realistic, this machine is not for you. The effects are well made with respect to the age of the machine (early 2000s)
I like his bass, his leads, his pads and sounds a little (or very) crossed ...

I acquired there in three days, but I already used to program the model in the studio for electro. I programmed a lot of synth (Nord Lead, Andromeda, Korg, Roland, etc ...) to make me an idea. I like the sound of access, (and keyboard). Even for a synth that has over 10 years, programming well, we see that he has not aged a bit, still valid (unlike expanders based PCM sound).
This choice I would do without hesitation.