< Tous les avis Access Music Virus TI2 Desktop
Access Music Virus TI2 Desktop
Elastine Elastine
Published on 03/10/14 at 05:20
Audience: Beginners
these features are simply outstanding. it can be used in any type of production that is to make the composition, and even live sound design, it will be in any case a tool that you appreciate having on hand ...
In addition it has full integration in VST, can serve as a sound card (to avoid anyway!) And to create 16layers the same time ...

Its use is perfectly clear. more manufacturer "ACCESS music" has a very good customer service with video tutorial on their site for beginners, regular updates ...
The matrix mode is simply fantastic. it lacks a curve editor for my part, but one can not share all its possibilities
Only small problem on the fact that sound can vary quite a bit between the different readings in VST mode (analog synth anyway!) Unlike virtual synthesizers.

The sounds are very good qualities and deep. Very formidable, it may help you in many situations .. But it will still privileged enough styles in "dark" and electronics. I particularly used Neurofunk and Drum and Bass.

I use it for about 4 years and it serves me in all my projects, it is a bit expensive but when held in hand we understand that this instrument is good. I personally love the sound and its use. Finally I recommend it to all fans of electronic music and syntèse