Korg MS2000R
Korg MS2000R
Lau. Lau.

«  I subscribe! »

Publié le 06/04/14 à 05:44
sounds are not editable (not kidding: this is the point of such a synth of course!)

What styles for industrial, experimental, ambient, dance, hip hop, everything that is electronic, trance it must do so

4 voice polyphony ... I often switcher to monaural, there is already a lot to do so (depending on the style)

Connections. 2 main outputs use stereo or 2 mono out for 2 stamps independently
2 inputs used in different ways (vocoder, external audio source to feed the oscillator 1 ...)

midi in / out / thrught

yes it is simple as clear but not simplistic, tremendous potential of creativity, ...
without any front I would not and would continue to use the P8 waves in vst or otherwise.

it's been said a thousand times and I see the same thing, this synth sounds very digital and easily tends to a saturation not happier, the resonant filter is quite bizarre and whistles very quickly is not good but you can learn so much from this synth! even this horrible resonant filter can be interesting in some applications ... fiddling good synth can get much less digital sound also very good and on the bass and what pleases our ears (there is a low eq / parametric hi for each timbre, not negligible)

The sounds fine for me, I'm glad tj whenever I turn

I use it for 3 months,

what I love most: bcq; bcq things facade, the virtual patch is great, the motion sequencer 3 steps of 16 is not great, editing sounds not present on the knobs is easy enough in the menus and quickly accessible as two stamps 2 oscillators each almost completely independent (except for the time I finally saw already all that has to do with)
The vocoder, just flew but I like to bottom (this is my first vocoder, except vocoder troubleshooting KP3, no comparison of the coup!) time has a "hold" function vocoder mode, attention to mental health!

what I like least: load time processor (about half a second) during a program change and engaging the arpeggiator, it is blop.
you can not use a vocoder + synté, must choose ... or go see RADIAS for that ...

I have other small synths, one that is closest to a free VST plug that I loved (wave P8000 I think).
I have an alpha juno 1, it has a warm analog sound, but much more limited in terms of creating sound research, the two complement each other well even though I probably have not turned on again until I explore the MS2000 also a ROMpler emu command station, it's still a rompleur to which I would turn to more realistic sounds. I emx as it serves only two rajouer three notes here and there mainteant.

The big downside of this synth for me, if you accept its sound engine is really the latency change of prog / arp