American Audio Radius 3000
American Audio Radius 3000
PixHell PixHell

«  Similar to the CDJ 800 / 1000! »

Publié le 09/12/10 à 01:24
Hello to you! : D my RADIUS 3000 are robust (nice finish and I stress the good jog!), Reliable (no bugs MIDI SD MP3 CD), fast loading file (eg MP3 CD = 10sec chrono) Effects integrated but little used because it must still be admitted there are not super clear (create saturation) anyway if you have a blender as it effects me in nickel! Effective speaking cue scratch, perfect loops, cue point sample programs .... there is opportunity (not that I run: /) and I can tell you what not to be ashamed before the CDJ 900! (I tested).

BUT it is still there did some little details, the tempo is not as accurate as the Pioneer, I learned to mix on CDJ 400 ... I had an adjustment period before they can run but since I mix mostly by ear helped me because it should not always depend on BPM ... (Though the pitch range you set up little extreme precision on the radius 3000 BPM example +1 -1)

there are also the keys if it is usual for Pioneer ... they are very soft

Anyway we'll finish on a high note ... They are VERY VERY VERY NICE with white lights are configurable and customizable!!

(On the photo there are 2 players RADIUS 3000 and a mixer KORG KM 202)

Images linked to this review

• photo