New S3700 firmware has been released (v.1300) that improves minor bugs reported.
The DN-S3700 Direct Drive Turntable Media Player & Controller is a csingle-deck portable DJ instrument. Most notably, it has a large 9” spinning platter design and includes USB and MIDI control. It also includes a built-in vinyl record for surface control driven by Denon DJ’s High Torque Direct Drive Motor.
- High Torque Direct Drive Motor and Spinning Platter Design
- Slot-in Drive
- USB Device Hosting and Midi Interface Control
- Internal 24-bit Processing and USB Audio (sound card)
- 5 Superb Built-in Effects
- Waveform Display with Multi-line Text and Icon Support
- 3 Hot Starts, Auto Loop and Manual Loop Functionality
- 3 Platter Effects
- Deep Pitch Resolution & Key Adjust
Its now live on the US website for users to download www.denondj.com/firmware.aspx?ProductId=79.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.