Gemini DJ CDJ-600
emixam37 emixam37

«  Not that bad! »

Publié le 08/02/10 à 18:07
Audience: Beginners
For how long have you been using it?

For the past 4 months

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

No, these are my first decks

What thing do you like most/least about it?

Plus: The look, USB, JOG

Less: Charge Time CDs, CUE not very intuitive, difficulty reading some CDs

What is your opinion about the value for the price?

Knowing that I have had occasion, so for 200 € the plate, it's not too bad ...

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?

Maybe ... It is true that it is better to wait a little longer and able to afford a Pioneer, but good for those who have a fixed budget that does not move, these plates are well:)
So here I bought these two CDJ 600 for 400 € (pair) hand and I'm glad asser. I mix and I host an internet radio evenings so I use them quite often ... Unfortunately, it sometimes bug on CD. One day I mixai live on internet radio, open sound piece was abruptly stopped and the plate displayed "Error Track" ... Not great in a mix but laughing, its the bug catches up on the deck. The loading time of a CD is really long and cons, it's not the Pioneer's for sure ^ ^ If the JOG is precise, the pitch also ...

I recommend these turntables for beginners and those who do not want to put a lot of money on CD players ... For use without the fuss, that is, for amateur dj xD It's not Pio Pio and feels, but hey, do not dream of platinum for 300 € eh ^ ^

For those who always criticizes the material, you have to take the Pioneer CDJ 2000, maybe then you close your Clapés xD Everybody can not put more than 1000 € for a plate ...