Along with the Pioneer DJM-350, the Pioneer CDJ-350 CD Player is designed to bring some specialties of the Club Standard products to the entry level DJ.
The CDJ-350 is said to be compatible with the exports and the Beatgrid from Rekordbox Music Management Software (included), in fact the BPM Lock relies on it.
Built-in the CDJ-350 is a sound card and MIDI controller, making it a universal deck that can be used in several ways: stand alone CD or Media player or Sound card and controller for computer software. Nearly all normal music file types (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF) are supported when inserted on media or disc. Off course regular audio CDs are played as well.
- Type of Discs 12cm
- Disc Format MP3 CD, CD- CD-R and CD-RW
- Additional Music Source USB device (memo stick, iPod, card reader)
- USB File Format FAT 16, FAT 32 or HFS+
- Accepted File Formats MP3, AAC, AIFF(16/24bit), WAV (16/24bit)
- USB Connectivity 1 x USB-A (top, for storage devices), 1 x USB-B (back, for computer connection)
- Frequency Response 4Hz ~ 20kHz
- Distortion 0.006 % (JEITA)
- Signal to Noise Ratio line 115 dB
- Audio Output Voltage 2.0 Volts
- Power Supply AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 16 W
- Dimensions 220 x 288.5 x 107mm ( WxDxH )
- Net Weight 2.3 kg
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.