Pioneer CDJ-800
Pioneer CDJ-800

CDJ-800, Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer in the CDJ series.

zmo1000 07/19/2006

Pioneer CDJ-800 : zmo1000's user review

I used the CDJ800 for 6 months, excellent plate!
the buckles are really good when trs if we mix it all because they are unfortunately not perfect.
The pitch 10 / 100 allows you to make mind-blowing mixes and remains stable all the time, trs well to make long mix, and with the master tempo mix of songs you can pitch well without the shrill voices.
However, the master tempo is trs acclre performance when the song, but if you idle, the sound quickly becomes electronic (-5% means it gets dja mtallique). When I mix a song and as I slowed down -5% or more, I cut the master tempo.

As for the pitch, it is super stable, but not when prcis trs is -100 +%. Gnralement I hold the piece also prcisement as possible, then I refine the rglage with the other platinum (CDJ1000). I prfr that the pitch is less mportant (30 or 40%), or as the race of the cursor is more important.
Finally, the CDJ800 is a great deck, but I'm happy to have a CDJ1000 CDJ1000 avec.La can refine the timing of the pieces, and I do not think that having to mix 2 CDJ800 is the best choice, because of the difficulty of the pieces with the stalling pitch + -100%