Pioneer CDJ-900
Pioneer CDJ-900

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series.

Pourcin Pourcin

«  Reliable »

Published on 12/09/13 at 12:47
I have for over a year

I had the cdj 1000 mk3 before ...
I wanted to have the cdj 2000, but saw their prices .... So I hesitated between cdj 850/900. I finally price 900 because they are pro dj link and looking at music on hard disk or other screen on the 900 is much better than the 850.
A defect? Its slow to load cd ...
Cue points in the 1000 mk3 I miss a lot but its buckles are like old cdj 800 except that it has 8 times more!

I would do this choice