< Tous les avis Pioneer CDJ-900

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series

pierreblc91 pierreblc91

«  Perfect tool »

Published on 01/18/12 at 13:29
I used a pair for one month, after making all sorts of tests.

I have used Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 900 200 400 800MK2 2000, denon dns 1000 1200 3700.
I regularly use CDJ 800MK2 1000 and DNS

- Pro DJ link with rekordbox, excellent to get everything ready to have its entire library available, with a large computer screen next to if needed. Sync with iTunes. Avoid multiple usb.
- Ergonomics: USB Ethernet Speed ​​Reading CD, big screen split in two (left to right) in the search for music, large jog, while well thought out
- Use: very easy to use Jog (Pioneer), pitch 0.02%, hot loops and ESPECIALLY QUANTIZE, tag list, this function too well to perfect curls!
- Slip mode, fun to use whatever little use to me.
- HID, I use it, but installation of native traktor, very easy, no need of other sound card.

- CD is stuck once, for a moderately acceptable product at that price (a metal rod to take out the cd is placed below the plate)
- It will seem silly, but one thing bothers me a lot: In rekordbox with ethernet, to choose the categories active / inactive, but impossible to choose the tree. For example, after just Artist Album, and Title, and that's how! But that does not tell me the album, I would like, when I scroll through the artists on the left of the screen, see the titles on the right, or I still see "All securities" (because no album) then you have to press "all titles" to see the titles, and this greatly reduces the imagination that we can have on the music because we do not see them directly. Problem more or less solved by filling the tags "album" with the titles of the music (thank you TagScanner software), but it's a shame that this is not modifiable.

Excellent quality, high price => average quality

I knew what to expect by buying (great debate vs 850 900), I finally opted for those there (ethernet, wide screen etc. ..) and I'm not disappointed, this choice I would do without hesitation especially when this quality is unmatched in any competitor.