Cream T Pickups, founded by Thomas Nilsen 2009, went back to make pickups by hand - This time for electric guitars and basses.
- 8 guitars with Cream T Pickups installed on will be presented on Namm Show 2010.
- The Basic product line: Humbuckers — Single Coil S-Type — Single Coil T-Type. Are on the guitars on booth #3297 and booth #3582.
- Cream T Pickups is a Custom shop that makes pickups for the customer wishes without extra costs regarding the basic product line. There are 2 main lines: wax-potted pickups and none-wax potted pickups. No micro phonic feedback on the none-waxed pickups.
- New Models in 2010: Cream CT-90, special soapbar pickup for T-style guitars. Cream PJazz, Bass pickups with the cross between Precicion and Jazz Bass.
For more information, visit www.creamtpickups.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.