Create an account

or

Thread Another Noob

• 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 1 follower
1 Another Noob
Hey,

I'm Neats. I do, on the boring side of things commercials, radio doco's, Sweepers and so forth. On the brighter side of life, I do a bit of electronica - dance and crappy rock (yes - we can't be good at everything but hell yeah it's fun!!).

Set up wise, in-between.

Behringa ub1204 with fx - main mixer into Fastbox Pro. Also got a Audiopihle 2496 in the back of the pc. Couple of electric gats (strat + LP), acoustic gats (gibson + Ibenez), electric violin a midi controller keyboard mics and two stanton decks with 3 channel mixer. bcd3000 with traktor 3 for mp3 and cd mixing. Roland electronic drums. mini disc recorder/ player plus the trusty stero. Software wise, I mix down in Pro Tools with rewire to Ableton/ Reason etc. Um, Pc's like a 1.8 2 gig pretty standard. Dual monitor set up with 19 inch lcd's. I actually brought a new pc with a 3. something processor with 4 gig ram and 512 video card. However, Pro Tools don't support the o/s so i ended chucking a emu - 1404 aand cubase on it with a bcf 2000 controller (for the daw). Prefer Pro Tools but with the higher specs Cubase is winning the battle as everything else works within the Daw.

Wants

Probably a trigger finger although it might end up just decorating my desk once the fads worn off. Like to get into DMX Lighting in a big way.

living it, loving it. - 26 and still can't spell!

Sweet :cool:
Hi neats . I am new here .

I see that this forum looks like it was ok , some time ago . But now it is over-run with spammers . And probably made alot of regular members leave . Most of the threads here are old or have been spammed out with stupid spam posts .

I seen the same thing at 2 other phppb forum sites . It's a shame . It looks like the administrators have abandoned this site a long time ago .
Hi Crazy D.

You probably received the good news, we're going to manage the forums now! So no spam any more... And more people involved in the forums :)

So... welcome back!
Anyway, tell us if you see any other SPAM. They may still be 0.001% remaining...