or
Create an account

or

Thread Hello!! - erm help with the lot!!!

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 0 follower
1 Hello!! - erm help with the lot!!!
Alright guys,

i had cubase SE for a year now and still havnt relle used it!! iv got a amazing computer and a good sound card. the problem is i dont understand the manual very well am new to the whole recording language.
iv play the electric guitar and i have a tascam interfase thingy so i can play into cubase and record.
I have worked out how to record the guitar and play it back ok and that all works but i cant get a midi track to play back at the same time for a drum beat.
When i play it back its just silent but i can hear the guitar - i did somthing that was in the manual to do with the midi tracks and i got the midi track to play back but then the audio track that is the guitar would be silent!!!

iv given up since i get stuck very quickly!
I want to be able to create my songs and play them bk using a music player but wen i import the file into music match juxebox only the first audio track plays!!

i need some serious help well i need to be shown relle but thats a bit hard over the internet - so if any of u know and understand my problems please help! e-mail me with your soloutions and il try em all thx.

Im at brockenhurst collage at current its in the uk for u americans that dont know hehe!
if anyones at brock that reads this and knows a soloution e-mail me too!! but i doubt thats lightly!!

Thanks for reading this everyone and im looking forward for responces! Robsta_8910@hotmail.com