Create an account

or

Thread Looking for background music to a demo CD

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Looking for background music to a demo CD
Hey guys,
My name is Bill Carlson and I'm a computer game programmer who is graduating from DigiPen Institute of Technology in a few months, and I am making a demo CD for myself including games I have programmed, code I have written, etc, and I am in need of some background music.

If you want to get your music out there to game companies, this may be a good way of doing it... In two weeks I will be in the presence of 20 - 30 game companies in the seattle area and the west coast, and I will be handing out CD's to all of them who will take it. :)

I will include a special thanks at the bottom of the menu including your name and e-mail address (if you wish), or if you would like something different I am open to suggestions.

I also am looking for some sound clips for use when the user clicks buttons on the page, and for transitions if anyone is interested.

Anyways, give me an e-mail at meridian_59@hotmail.com or reply here. Thanks a lot!

-Bill
My name is dan mckimj and my partners is brandon. We are musicians specializing in gaming music among other things. We are quite proficient at molding music around themes. If you are interested and would like to hear a demo of our work just let us know what genre your game is and we will get back to you. you can contact me at dantheman538@hotmail.com.
Bill,

My name is David Cox and I would be very interested in working with you on what specific musical needs you demand to empasize your games
emotional content. I have a variety of musical genres in which I create and derive from. I am also a student of Music Production Technology at the University of West Florida. If you are interested, please contact me at dissonace3@msn.com.