I am a newbie....Hello!
- 10 replies
- 5 participants
- 1,064 views
- 0 follower
Kenzie_en
6

New AFfiliate
Member 21 years ago
25 October 2004 to 15:21I am a newbie....Hello!
#1
Hey all!
My names KenZie
I've been playing guitar for 10 years, and have been producing electronic music for 3 years
I have......dun, dun, dun
Supernova 2 synth
Jp8000 synth
squire bass guitar
Takamine semi acoustic classical
dbx compressor
roland mc909
I use nuendo as my main sequencer
and rewire reason 2.5 to nuendo
I've had a release for some of the dance music I write, I'm also into whole lot of other weird, experimental sh*t
I'm looking forward to check out peoples songs and for them to listen to mine
see you around people
KenZie
My names KenZie
I've been playing guitar for 10 years, and have been producing electronic music for 3 years
I have......dun, dun, dun
Supernova 2 synth
Jp8000 synth
squire bass guitar
Takamine semi acoustic classical
dbx compressor
roland mc909
I use nuendo as my main sequencer
and rewire reason 2.5 to nuendo
I've had a release for some of the dance music I write, I'm also into whole lot of other weird, experimental sh*t
I'm looking forward to check out peoples songs and for them to listen to mine
see you around people
KenZie
gawain_en
181

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
25 October 2004 to 22:51
#2
Welcome to the board.
Do not hesitate to post links to your music.
Do not hesitate to post links to your music.
manowar
161

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
26 October 2004 to 10:24
#3
Send us a link to your music. I didn't have a good recording yet. Now I'm buying equipment. But I have much of ideas and demos.
Kenzie_en
6

New AFfiliate
Member 21 years ago
27 October 2004 to 12:03
#4
I spent the afternoon uploading a couple of tracks, dont know if this is the right place to post them...but here's the link anyway
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/kenziemusic.htm
I think you'd have to join soundclick first which is easy enough
Fingers crossed it works
Hope people like them
KenZie
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/kenziemusic.htm
I think you'd have to join soundclick first which is easy enough
Fingers crossed it works
Hope people like them
KenZie
manowar
161

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
28 October 2004 to 02:03
#5
Nice!
Did you recor guitars on your own?
Did you recor guitars on your own?
Kenzie_en
6

New AFfiliate
Member 21 years ago
28 October 2004 to 02:44
#6
Yeah I recorded them on my own...... It's a semi acoustic which plugs into a channel on my mixing desk then from the desk into the computor....... I havent got a decent enough microphone to record my guitar, It's quite a clean signal I get anyway.
Thanks for listening mate
If you have any songs I'd like to listen to them, If not, no worries 8)
Thanks for listening mate
If you have any songs I'd like to listen to them, If not, no worries 8)
Axeman
591

AFfectionate Poster
Member 22 years ago
28 October 2004 to 04:57
#7
KenZie-
Sounds good, man, especially with the limited gear you have. Keep working it!!
Sounds good, man, especially with the limited gear you have. Keep working it!!
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
Kenzie_en
6

New AFfiliate
Member 21 years ago
28 October 2004 to 18:04
#8
Thanks Mike, Much appreciated!
asalmon
2

New AFfiliate
Member 21 years ago
03 November 2004 to 16:32
#9
Listened to your recording, was totally impressed. Sounded great. I am using a 4 track tape recorder, so I need to upgrade, but that really sounded awesome.
asalmon
asalmon
Kenzie_en
6

New AFfiliate
Member 21 years ago
04 November 2004 to 10:53
#10
Thanks for listening my friend, glad you like.
I used to use a 4 track many moons ago, I've been recording on my p.c for the past few years and never looked back, had to save up my pounds and pence before hand though....
Thanks again for listening
KenZie
I used to use a 4 track many moons ago, I've been recording on my p.c for the past few years and never looked back, had to save up my pounds and pence before hand though....
Thanks again for listening
KenZie
gawain_en
181

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
04 November 2004 to 11:48
#11
I remember those good old 4 track cassette recorders. They had their particular charm but I forgot all about it when I went computer based 
- List of moderators
- Rules
- Options