[NAMM] Eastwood Guitars Monolith
Eastwood Guitars will introduce the new Monolith guitar on January 15 at NAMM 09 in Anaheim, CA.
The Monolith is described as "the biggest pickup on the planet." It has three distinct sounds, according to Eastwood.
The three Monolith sounds are, according to the company:
- JackHAMMER ("a Humbucker on steroids"),
- cementMIXER ("a deep, dirty sludge tone"),
- icePICK ("a P90 on steroids that cuts through the thickest mix").
These first Eastwood Monolith guitars are destined to become collector editions. All 48 guitars feature the Made in USA rebelSonic Monolith™, a limited edition hand-wired pickup.
For more information, visit their web site at www.eastwoodguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Liquid Metal Guitars T The LMG "T" is the third model in the company's line of aluminum bodied guitars, and will be presented at the NAMM 2009 show.
- Michael Kelly Releases Hex & Vex Deluxe Michael Kelly Guitar Company has announced new versions of its Hex Deluxe and Vex Deluxe double cutaway models.
- B.C. Rich Presents Kerry King Graphic V B.C. Rich has released a new Kerry King guitar with Generation 2 graphics.