[NAMM] New Schecter Sultan guitar
Schecter introduced at Summer NAMM 2015 a new Stratocaster-style electric guitar built by the US Custom Shop, called the Sultan.
The new Schecter Sultan pays homage to the Dream Machine guitars designed by the Schecter Custom Shop back in the 80s. You can choose between three Sultan or Monstertone single coil pickups, which are completed with three mini-toggle switches on/off/tap (with the Monstertone) or on/off/phase (with the Sultan).
Specifications of the new Schecter Sultan:
- Alder body
- Bolt-on birds eye maple with Vintage Soft U-shape and 4 bolts
- Birds eye maple fingerboard with 21 Jescar Premium German Silver Frets, 12” radius, no inlay
- Graphtec Tusq nut width: 1.65”
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Schecter vintage-style tuners
- 3 Schecter Monstertone or Sultan single coil pickups with 3 on/off/Tap or on/off/Phase mini-toggles respectively
- Master volume and tone
- Schecter vintage bridge
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply Parchment pickguard
- Candy Red finish
Discover the new Sultan at www.schecterguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!