- Any Lamp
- 60 W
- 2 x 12 "Celestion Vintage 30s HP
- Clean channel: 3-band EQ and volume control
- Distortion channel: Gain 1, Gain 2 with contour, 3-band EQ and volume control ...
- Connectivity: Headphone, exit out
... will see on the site is very well detailed
- Configuration ultra simple: you plug was allowed heat a little, play
- Sounds very simple configuration
- The manual can be downloaded from the site (frankly I did not read)
- Is well suited to my style of music that ranges from blues to heavy
- I play with an Ibanez JS1000, is really a killer. The characteristics of the guitar are being followed. That is the sound I Satch ...
- I love the whole sound of this amp, with a preference for the half saturation with setting my guitar on and off the mic acute phase (you know what I mean ...)
- I will try in my music store
- On his own at all times
- Compared to a Mesa Boogie: drooling least saturated sounds, compared to an orange sounds more current because the orange is more vintage (80th), compared to a Vox ad60: no one speaks the same ... vox but remains unbeatable quality / price ratio.
- It's still not within the reach of every budget!
- This amp is really terrible, I have not made my choice, but if it falls below the threshold of 1200 euros, one day it will be mine, oh yes, one day it will be mine
This amp is hard to find in France (4 dealers for the Hexagon), so if you have the opportunity to test it, feel free.