Diezel Einstein Combo
Diezel Einstein Combo
sam235 sam235

«  Amp exception! »

Publié le 07/12/10 à 08:00
* What type of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)?
50W all-tube, hand made in germany (mine by "Sawa" ^ ^)

* What is the power delivered?
50W
* What connections?
1 input + output routine for HP, effects loops, and 3 jacks for switching reverb, master, or the channel and master.

* What are the settings, effects? ...

2 channel master deep, presence, reverb, EQ, volume

As usual, I do not know the value of 50 watts. Home is too much on stage without it going up Repik third maximum, and with it goes down Repik with microphone in front ... So it was always a huge margin of 30 watt amp for this kind might have been better to use the full potential ..

Configuration very simple, it connects and it's gone! No need for manual channel 1, 3 modes: clean, crunch, distortion and channel 2: lead. 2 masters, and that's really good! 2 channels at the beginning seemed inadequate, but actually not, you can use the 2nd channel distortion and hop like a blow switch and passes to the master 2: same but its hard to + the lead!
A small scale would have been welcome to memorize the location of the knobs in balance ...

It is perfect for what I wanted: simple, big big sound, but also very versatile, and high-precision AC not drool. As a pal told me: it's all ready for his studio leaves the chamber ^ ^
I play PRS Custom 22 and Chris Henderson signature. Until now on Hughes & Kettner and vox ToneLab .. the bin once I redo the whole set of effects ..
I play in a french rock band, and my project + U.S. rock and with the right setup, it niquel for 2!
It is true that the hack to change the 3 modes of channel 1 is tempting, but for now I do not feel the need, at worst jme ptite takes a pedal for crunch through ..

purchased in March 2010, I tried a few models "equivalent" mesa .. But I have not been satisfied, there is good, and in addition there are more proud to have a piece a little unique, a brand popular with large (metallica, muse, Mark Tremonti ... ) and all connoisseurs rave before, just for that it does;)

choice made without regret