Combo 60W Class A all-tube.
- What is the power delivered?
60W Class A, very, very, very, very hard
- What connection?
- What are the settings, effects ...?
Two channels (clean, drive), an EQ, reverb, an effects loop. All we can expect from a modern amp side config.
- The configuration is simple?
The configuration is particularly simple as equalization is relatively inefficient. Especially do not hope its not carve your way Mesa Boogie. Here it is very flat, one branch, we like it or not! It may possibly correct some aspects slightly by the equalizer, but nothing very surprising. Before you buy any sound!
- Do you get easily a good sound?
Readily obtained Fender sound, full stop
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Useless, but clear enough!
- Will it fit your style of music?
Blues, Jazz, Rock 60's ... The American class! The sound is warm, slamming the microphone used by rich bass, full. A marvel.
- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
In my opinion, best used on a Start, or a TV ... and there is simply awesome. I went to see The Do in concert, and played on a nénette Deville 410 and a Start. Go see if you have one day OCCAZ ', it is not laugh!
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
The amp defends really well for jazz. Obviously I prefer the clean sound (which is the one that bought it). Coupled with effects (delay, flanger, phaser, distos ...) it's all good. The Drive channel divides users ... For my part, I do not use it too because it is not especially suited to my style. Sometimes I use it as it said overdrive (do you an idea here: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=-bgf2JYuGpM ). The switch "More Drive" is about to banish him ... But that everyone has understood
- For how long have you been using it?
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
The most: clean Fender ... with the characteristics of a modern amp (effects loop, absent in the Twin), the 4 HP that offer unparalleled audio broadcast (even better than the 212). Minimum: apart from the "more drive", I see it!
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Oulah ... the list is too long.
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Yes, this is the last amp in my guitar life!