Michael Landau signs a Hot Rod DeVille combo
Fender and Michael Landau modified a Hot Rod DeVille III guitar combo and launch the ML 212 signature edition.
The new Fender Hot Rod DeVille ML 212 adds to the original amp volume switch and boost, features that were requested by Michael Landau.
- 60W tube amplifier
- 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 6L6 power valves, all by Groove Tubes
- Solid-state rectifier
- 2 inputs, the second at -6 dB
- 2 channels
- Controls: 2 volumes, Bright switch for volume 1, Boost switch for volume 2, volume select switch, 3-band EQ and presence
- Built-in reverb
- 2 parallel outputs (internal and external)
- Impedance: 2 or 4 Ohms
- 2 Celestion V-Type 12“ speakers
- 7-ply maple/birch enclosure with black vinyl cover and Silver cloth grille
- Chicken-Head knobs
- 2-button footswitch included
- Cover included
This new Fender Hot Rod DeVille ML 212 is available for about 1,000 €. More info at fender.com and in the following presentation of the amp by Michael Landau himself:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Jeff Loomis signs a ProTone overdrive ProTone and Nevermore’s Jeff Loomis collaborated to create a signature overdrive pedal limited to 200 copies.
- TWA takes over the Wah Rocker production Totally Wycked Audio decided to reissue the Wah Rocker pedal manufactured by Guyatone until 2013, with updated features.
- 3 new Chase Bliss Audio guitar effect pedals Chase Bliss Audio announces versions mkII for its Warped Vinyl and Wombtone pedals as well as the brand new Gravitas effect.