Fender and Michael Landau modified a Hot Rod DeVille III guitar combo and launch the ML 212 signature edition.
The new Fender Hot Rod DeVille ML 212 adds to the original amp volume switch and boost, features that were requested by Michael Landau.
- 60W tube amplifier
- 3×12AX7 preamp tubes, two 6L6 power valves, all by Groove Tubes
- Solid-state rectifier
- 2 inputs, the second at –6 dB
- 2 channels
- Controls: 2 volumes, Bright switch for volume 1, Boost switch for volume 2, volume select switch, 3-band EQ and presence
- Built-in reverb
- 2 parallel outputs (internal and external)
- Impedance: 2 or 4 Ohms
- 2 Celestion V-Type 12“ speakers
- 7-ply maple/birch enclosure with black vinyl cover and Silver cloth grille
- Chicken-Head knobs
- 2-button footswitch included
- Cover included
This new Fender Hot Rod DeVille ML 212 is available for about 1,000 €. More info at fender.com and in the following presentation of the amp by Michael Landau himself:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.