The new Memphis 30 1x12 combo from Fryette amplification is now available.
- Two independent channels with separate tone controls
- Three-position PRE EQ VOICING switch for each channel, allowing custom-tailored tone shaping
- Foot-switchable boost
- Tube-driven, three-spring reverb
- Series/parallel-variable foot switchable effects loop
- Compensated line/recording output
- One 16-ohm output jack for connection to a 16-ohm cabinet and two parallel jacks with a two-position 8/4-ohm selector switch
- Oversized birch cabinet
- Elephant-hide-style, charcoal vinyl covering
- 12” proprietary speaker by eminence
- Power Shift feature: a single mini toggle switch on each channel enables channel assignable 30W/18W output power selection
- Output power: 30 Watts RMS max - 18 Watts RMS, lower power mode
- Size: 23½ W x 19½ H x 10½ D
- Weight: 52 pounds
- 1-12AX7 Tung-Sol (Russia)
- 4-12AX7AC (China Selected)
- 4-Premium-matched Sovtek EL84 power tubes
MSRP: $2200 MAP: $1649.00
For more information go to fryette.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.