Laney VC15-110
Laney VC15-110

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Laney belonging to the VC series.

rissons rissons
Publié le 05/15/10 à 00:15
I go back over everything The characteristics t said.
Just note the Tone Gnrale that I find useful enough to remove a bit of chattering easily by what we play.

Configuration very simple, I even not look so there was a manual ...
rang at once very well.

After having read that positive opinion on this amp and blues junior who has a `I say at the outset: Choose this amp (the laney). As much as I find the blues junior super loud, unnecessary rglages (low, middle, treble), reverb too strong ... so with the laney c just the opposite.
It's crazy that this little amp can sound good, c crmeux velvety, perfect with a Start, I think. I plug a Les Paul Custom and the fact very well too.
on the other hand (and like the blues junior) I think that DS is the distortion was too much and drooling c less well, so I am considering replacing hp Plutt to see same place a 2 12, some opinions say that c is even better.
In his clear and crunch, with the brilliance switch c Inrush really beautiful, ask why put more money into an amp ...

it's been two months since I have the amp and I am really very happy. I think j'achterai a cabinet one day and it will be the top.
I bought white because I found it really beautiful as a, c, well finished, Algeria and has sounds of thunder. I have not tried bcp APRS amp, but for 400 euros I think you really have to find better double the purchase price.