< Tous les avis Marshall 4102 JCM900 Dual Reverb [1990-1999]

sixix sixix
Published on 07/21/04 at 19:31
12AX7 and EL34 amp, 2 channels support spars

USE

Simple configuration, a little heavy Nevertheless. ONE obtained her whatever you do! Rverb drinking no more. No need to book ... is connected and outputs the boulles ks.

SONORITS

I bought this amp ocass after having had a Valvestate 40W amp dsirant "all tube" from Marshall saturation mostly) not too expensive. I lai used with stratocumulus and les paul (piphone with micro SD) and a crankset ME10. Music Style: Rock (from phone Mtallica through ledzep, Deepopol and AC / DC) variety and opportunity.
The rglages? very simple since almost innficasse !!! For what is clear sound ... it is a HORROR !!! : Law and dry without heat !. For saturasion by found against the grain of AC / DC with frying more and less heat. I do not remember the hours tweaking this amp to give it a clean sound: The rglages no end with my crankset, test diffrends HP but without much success, the only thing that improve the sound will have to add a 4X12 BAFLE, but ... O is intRet the COMBO this time l Not really I do not regret having heavy after a year! Later I bought a JTM60 me reconcilli with Marshall.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I regret bitterly for having bought this lssiveuse!