Marshall JVM215C
Marshall JVM215C

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the JVM2 series.

Nico66 Nico66
Published on 04/07/09 at 00:47
- What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor, ...)?
Amp and prampli lamps.

- What is the DLivre power?
50 watts ... that is more than enough to rpets and concerts. I hesitated at the beginning, but eventually Why this to have a 100 watt we can not push these days? at least the 50 watts, it uses its power more easily. The sound systems are so powerful ...

- What are the rglages, effects ...?
Indpendants Rglages of EQ per channel and the rverbe and 2 Master.
A loop series, the other In parallel, Y has everything you need!

USE

- Is the configuration simple?
On the amp, do not worry, it's Marshall, therefore, could not be more simple.
The rear face is so clear, so no worries.
Only problem, the footswitch is certainly great, but it looks like a complicated settle ... I'm afraid ...
- Gets it easy to sound good?
Just by putting the equalization afternoon with a bit of reverb, the sound is!
The clean is really beautiful! Rverbe and fulfills its job, but must be dosed carefully because it lasts and is quick to make his draft. Nevertheless, I like.
- Is the manual is clear and sufficient? ...?
The manual, I usually do not use it for a Marshall, but saw the footswitch, I'll have to look myself ... but after reading First, it s not me air very clear ...
But am I the apprcier for a manual ?? No!
I put 9 because they could do can be easier ...

SONORITS

- Is it your style of music?
As usual, Marshall will please fans of all styles of rock!
This time they also pushed the cap off overdrive channel because red is really red ... !!
it is even too much ... we approach the gain US I do not like. that's why I only use 3 clear channel / crunch and the first 2 Overdrive channels (green and orange)

- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
For now, I have tried with my PRS 513 and my Strato Custom Shop that want to better ?? it sounds item! it is very clear.
I tried quickly with Ibanez chorus loop, it is superb ...

- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold", ....)?
The clean is really superb with a top rverbe.
The orange and red channels are inspirs of Superlead JTM45 and JCM 800 ... so hard to say qua! everything is in the right hand. To you to grate.
After the green channel Overdrive is the equivalent of the Clean red (what is wanted elsewhere).
But my prfr is the Orange Overdrive channel! Typically hard rock 80s.
You want his Guns N 'Roses, it was here that happens!

- What are you sonorits prfrez, you dtestez?
In my case, it was all good !!
Only the red overdrive which I will not use. but ... others will like ...
In any case, it is a very versatile amp and sounds of rare precision at Marshall

NOTICE GLOBAL

- How long have you use it?
I reu trouble yesterday. I pass though the top and after twelve o'clock the evening. This allowed me to post this first review.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
I love everything !! it is Bonus !! I was not expecting ... and my faith, not so heavy that it was ... in fact everything a cheese, but given the golgoths I had before, I saw, and my back told me thank you.
Only problem is the footswitch that makes me a bit scared ... I hopes to I'm going to do, because I have not yet understood ...

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I hsitais with Bogner Alchemist, I actually had for a month. Well, I do not regret at all to have changed ... it is more versatile and here we have 2 REAL loop effects! ;dropoff Window - P

- How do you report qualitprix?
Very good, all-tube 50 watts I bought 1150 euros is impeccable, nothing wrong ...

- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?
I will tell you later because one day it's much too early, but a priori, I finally found the one I was looking for ... small, powerful, beautiful, versatile, and quality of sounds and of materials is waiting for you ... it's a Marshall !!