Mesa Boogie King Snake limited edition
Mesa Boogie and Carlos Santana pay hommage to the first high gain tube combo with the King Snake limited edition.
The King Snake is a very limited edition of the replica of the SnakeSkin combo used by Carlos Santana during the 1972 / 1973 tour, and that debuted the modern High Gain tube sound. But Mesa Boogie also included somme new features for modern guitar players who seek more versatility. The amp will be numbered and hand signed by Randall Smith and Carlos Santana.
- 4 x 6L6 and 5 x 12AX7 valves
- Fixed bias
- Multi-Watt Power switch and Duo-Class patented technology to switch from 100W to 60W and 10W with Class A (2 valves, 10W) or Class AB operations
- 1 channel with 2 inputs: Input 1 with original “cascading gain” multi-stage preamp and 2 volume knobs, Input 2 with normal gain stage driven by Volume 2 only
- 2 volumes
- Master Volume
- 3-band graphic EQ with Mid/Boost control (standard mids control from 1-5 and gain boost from 5 to 10)
- Presence control with Blackface / Tweed modes and level control
- All-tube long spring reverb (on rear)
- Buffered effect loop with automatic true bypass and send level control
- Slave output with level control
- Built-in 12” Fillmore KS-100 speaker
- Snake cover finish
Full details of the King Snake are available at www.mesaboogie.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Washburn unveils the Parallaxe PX Solar Washburn adds to its Parallaxe guitar series the Solar models, designed in collaboration with Ola Englund.
- Win a Framus Mayfield Legacy Framus and Seymour Duncan have launched a sweepstake and give you the opportunity to win a Framus Mayfield Legacy guitar, valued $6999.
- Expedition, Norman’s new entry level guitars Norman adds a new entry level guitar series to its catalog, named Expedition and featuring three instruments.