Marshall will add in January, 2014 the DSL5C 5W valve guitar combo to the Dual Super Lead Series.
Specifications of this smallest in the DSL Series:
- 2 footswitchable Classic and Ultra Gain channels
- 3 x ECC83 preamp tubes
- 1 × 12BH7 / ECC99 power tube
- 1 × 10” Celestion Ten-30 speaker
- 5W – 0.5W power attenuator
- 2 volume, gain, 3-band EQ
- Tone and Deep switches
- 1 aux input for MP3 player
- 16 Ohm speaker output
- Speaker emulated headphone output
- 1-button footswitch included
EU street price of this Marshall DSL5C should be 450€ approximately. Following is a demo of the combo, full details are expected soon at Mashall website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.