< Tous les avis Peavey Delta Blues 115
Peavey Delta Blues 115
Peavey Delta Blues 115

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Peavey belonging to the Classic series

Anonymous

«  beautiful clean sound and very good reverb »

Published on 10/06/14 at 03:03
Tube amp
Two channels
- Clean beautiful one of best ever
- Very good for crunch well slobbering blues
- I also bought the foot control two handy buttons.
- For connecting pedals, I tested it's better on the send and return that live on the clean

-more a boost I do not use too much at home that is too much when I push ...
- Spring Reverb excellent, really very good with a very effective setting
- A tremolo that can be improved. I think I'll have it changed because it cuts too early in the wave and the sound seems too jerky instead of waving. Anyway I must certainly be too purist it goes very well in most cases.
- 30 watts home is a 2 and a half or three then I module with the guitar and when I exploded I go to 4 on very rare occasions.

Very accurate and very easy -Settings

Yes the config is very simple, I get the desired result in the second
No need to graft it to power reduction that is perfectly manageable and especially in my room.
I think it just a standby because I intend to add a little slap if I played long missing.

-there suits all my styles, blues, funk, reggae, jazz, a little hard and variety.
- A little flat on the tremolo.
- Excellent and really very very good with my standard telecaster and great for solos Gilmour, perfect on gibson. Well as on my Duesenberg and my guitars gibson style humbucker. A little bit off with my american vintage strat (but good come from this little texas special pickups mine because oddly it sounds better with my little Hotrails Squier that I modified a little on the handle).

I've had a year and a half
Yes I have tried many models before buying the classic 30 I liked the idea but the bass and format of it appealed to me more and I wanted a tremolo.
The only thing missing in my opinion only two small things:
A standby and better control of the wave tremolo, but I intend to do to change it correct the little things, because everything else is excellent.Je account keep it long.