[NAMM] PRS Recording Amp
PRS is offering the newRecording Amp, a "universal" amp for recording and producing "heavy tones, super clean tones, and everything in between."
External switches on internal gain are included. Two distinct covering options are available for both the head and cabinet. Covering is available in both Stealth (black Tolex) and Paisley, and both options come standard with distinctive curly maple panels.
25 Limited Edition Experience PRS 2010 versions of the Recording Amp were created for the open house this past September and were featured as part of the "studio-style" demonstrations lead by famed producer Peter Denenberg and guitarist Nick Moroch.
Recording Amp Specs
- 50 Watts
- EL34 Tubes
- Treble & Bass Channel Volumes
- Treble, Mid, Bass, Master, and Reverb Knobs
- Treble & Bass Channel Gain Switches
- Bright, Overall Gain, High Cut, and Power Amp Extra Gain Switches
- Five Output Jacks (two 4-ohm, two 8-ohm, and one 16-ohm)
- Recording Cabinet Specs
- 2x12 Closed Back with two Celestion Vintage 30 speakers in either Stealth or Paisley covering options
- Stealth - Heavy duty black Tolex covering with gold piping and Faded Charcoal figured maple face plate
- Paisley - Paisley covering with Black Gold figured maple face plate
Check out PRS Guitars for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Akai Pedal Guitar Effects Video Demo New Akai Pedal Guitar Effects on AudioFanzine
- [NAMM] Avid Eleven Rack Expansion Pack With the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, a software add-on option for Eleven Rack, users get guitar amp and effects emulations to change up their tone, and turn Eleven Rack into a bass rig and vocal studio.
- [NAMM] Gretsch George Harrison “Tribute” Duo Jet Gretsch introduces a special limited edition instrument, the Gretsch Custom Shop G6128T-GH George Harrison “Tribute” Duo Jet.