< Tous les avis Truetone Workhorse Pony
Truetone Workhorse Pony
Truetone Workhorse Pony
La Sentinelle La Sentinelle
Published on 05/13/09 at 00:52
30W All tube, 2 6L6 power.
1 guitar input
1 output power supply to power an effects pedal
A 3.5 mm input jack for connecting an external audio device
Settings-simple: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass + reverb.

Other significant features were also strongly influenced my choice when purchasing:
- The ability to adjust the bias of the lamps or even thanks to LED indicator on the back and a small screwdriver supplied. We can do without a technician.
- The front bezel hp whose role is to disperse the sound so much wider than a conventional amp. This is very nice when playing in bars or small rooms without being transplanted.

Plug and play: one branch and there's sound.
The output power supply for pedals can be very handy when playing at home and you do not want to leave the PSU boss.

The dynamics of this amp is quite impressive. In my opinion, the Celestion Seventy-80 is there for something.
The clean sound is fairly neutral, but not cold. It is very clean cons, that is to say it does not crunch (well I have not tried it with the volume turned ...). Therefore, it allows pedals very well do their job. My boosters are much more dynamic and efficient than my other amps.
This amp has the sound we want to give him. For my part, I put him in a blackstar distortion and it sends severe. Rendering with the Jekyll & Hyde provided is obviously great too.

I've had 2 years.
The sound and the various innovations proposed by Visual Sound amps are ideal for small venues (bars, clubs) and for those wishing to put their pedals value.
That's what I was looking for when I bought it, and I have not found better.