< Tous les avis Truetone Workhorse Pony
Truetone Workhorse Pony
Truetone Workhorse Pony
Totolight Totolight
Published on 08/11/07 at 04:02
The Workhorse Pony is an all-tube amp channel with a power of 30 watts, more than enough for small gigs and scenes not transplants.

The amp possde three strengths dmarque the competition and which are not only selling point. First, the "rim" to the HP that allows a true dispersion of sound, the only channel of its clear trs perfectly neutral host all types of pedals and finally the possibility to change their own lamps m my thanks to Systm calibration diode.

Dballage to the amp that inspires more confidence. The finishes are irrprochables. Amp all-leather, looks great (have to love the rim aluminum cot), more visual sound does not lsign small "cotquot, which are really fun. In fact, the amp is comes with a protective cover, a 4 m cable to connect his pedals, a point to calibrate the lamps and of course the pedals jekyll n hyde for crunches and furious distos.

The connection is complete for this amp to see avant-garde.
- An input
- A CD to plug in a CD or MP3 player
- A line out with HP will integrate simulator to connect a mixing desk, for example
- A plug 9 VDC 200 mA to dlivre to connect all its pedals. A really interesting option because the transformer is longer needed or the batteries falling all the time in port at the wrong time.

Rglages level, is simple. Volume, treble, and bass mdium and a little reverb but actually quite nice anecdote about this type of amp.

As you can see, Visual Sound has sought simplifies the life of the musician by providing a simple amp to use while seeking to innovate and for my part I think the challenge is Russian.

Regarding the use, no need to call Einstein to use the Workhorse, one branch turning the volume knob and fire!
The manual is nice even though it may be all in English, but it gives a lot of tips for the calibration of the lamps and the SETTING THE PDAL comes with.
A final point concerning the use of pedals. The design of the Visual Sound pedals is excellent, it becomes very easy to switch between the sound without having to do any gymnastics legs. Trs pratque guitarist for the singer that I must focus on several things simultaneously.

This amp is versatile like no other!
I think not to say BTIS saying that all guitarists should, because the sound of pedals that will dpendra joined the amp.
Note that the clear sound quality is great trs neutral but warm, he respects the game of the guitarist.

For my part I use the same manufacturer H2O, Jekyll and Hyde No. I rdcouvre my H20 as the workhorse fully transcribed all the subtleties of the pedals. Previously I was using a Peavey VK 212 and I must admit that this is the day and night. I redcouvert delay part of the H20 much better in Dfine workhorse. I spent more time settle the Jekyll hyde n but in the end I am more than satisfied. In the crunch I get a sound close to bands that I love (Queen Of The Stone Age to name my REFERENCE sound) and the bass distortion is simply the limit of Dante metal.

The sound quality is really at the appointment. This amp never get tired because if its no longer suits you simply change the pedals!

It's been a few days I use it but I'm dj conquered. I tried many things, marshall JCM 900, Fender hotrod deluxe, I possde also a lil orange transistor. All these amp possdent an own personality that is difficult to alter. The CRER's workhorse amplifier offers its image with the addition of his pedals prfrs with its hallucinatory quality. It's really the point that I find excellent, you do not buy an amp for its sound but your sound.

Report qualitprix excellent

This amp will become a classic no doubt!