65amps The Ventura
65amps introduces The Ventura guitar amplifier, the latest addition to its “Working Pro” Red Line.
According to 65amps, The Ventura is "a response to the over-saturation of "Lunch Box" amps in the market that are found lacking in quality for professional players."
The Ventura uses a 2-6V6 power section and front end utilizing 65amps’ circuits, the Color channel of the London and the Bump Circuit of the SoHo. This allows the Ventura to create a palette of American and British tones.
The Ventura boasts two flavors of tones. The "clean" side utilizes the Color Channel from 65amps' original London, while the "dirty" side employs 65amps’ Bump Circuit of the SoHo. Players are able to transition through four levels of tone structure and gain structure.
- 2x 6V6 power section
- 20 Watts
- Hybrid London Color channel and SoHo gain stage front end
- EF86 clean channel / EF86->12AT7 dirty channel
- 12AX7 Phase inverter
- Bump that works on both channels = 4 Voices
- Passive FX Loop
- Master Voltage
- Knobs = Volume, Tone, Master Voltage
- Switches = Manual Channel Switch & Manual Bump Switch
- Footswitch = Dual button that controls channel and bump
Preliminary List Prices:
- Head $1450
- 1x12 Combo $1750
Viewers of this article also read...
- Video Blackstar Amplification [ID Series] ID:60TVP @Musikmesse Video Blackstar Amplification [ID Series] ID:60TVP @Musikmesse
- Video Fender [American Standard Series] 2012 Telecaster @Musikmesse Video Fender [American Standard Series] 2012 Telecaster @Musikmesse
- [Musikmesse] Kirk Hammett Flying V Gibson has recreated the 1979 Flying V played by Kirk Hammet and offers it in two very limited editions.