65amps introduces The Ventura guitar amplifier, the latest addition to its “Working Pro” Red Line.
According to 65amps, The Ventura is “a response to the over-saturation of ”Lunch Box" amps in the market that are found lacking in quality for professional players."
The Ventura uses a 2–6V6 power section and front end utilizing 65amps’ circuits, the Color channel of the London and the Bump Circuit of the SoHo. This allows the Ventura to create a palette of American and British tones.
The Ventura boasts two flavors of tones. The “clean” side utilizes the Color Channel from 65amps’ original London, while the “dirty” side employs 65amps’ Bump Circuit of the SoHo. Players are able to transition through four levels of tone structure and gain structure.
- 2×6V6 power section
- 20 Watts
- Hybrid London Color channel and SoHo gain stage front end
- EF86 clean channel / EF86->12AT7 dirty channel
- 12AX7 Phase inverter
- Bump that works on both channels = 4 Voices
- Passive FX Loop
- Master Voltage
- Knobs = Volume, Tone, Master Voltage
- Switches = Manual Channel Switch & Manual Bump Switch
- Footswitch = Dual button that controls channel and bump
Preliminary List Prices:
- Head $1450
- 1×12 Combo $1750
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.