Aracom Presents Evolver Series Amps
Aracom Amplifiers has released its new Evolver amplifier series.
This two-channel, handwired amp is available in 50 watt (EL34 with 50/25 watt modes) or 45 watt (6L6GC/KT66 with 45/22 watt modes) configurations. It features a Half Power Switch, Master Volume Control and a built-in tube overdrive. Its remote footswitch controls channel switching, while simultaneously activating the Master Volume Control, thus allowing you to switch between a non-Master Volume Controlled channel with maximum clean headroom to a separate Master Volume Controlled channel with cranked up distortion. The Evolver provides JTM and Plexi tones, with the benefit of the remotely activated tube overdrive feature.
- Hi/Low B+ voltage switch (Full and Half Power Modes)
- 2 Channels, + built in Tube Overdrive
- Channel Switching via remote footswitch
- Front Panel manual Channel and Overdrive Switching
- On/Off Switch
- Standby Switch
- Indicator Lamp
- Channel and Overdrive "On" LEDs
- Custom Heavy Duty Aluminum Chassis
- Custom Wound Transformers
- Impedance Switch: 4/8/16 ohm
- (2) Speaker Jacks
- Custom Handcrafted Turret Board
- Custom Aluminum Knobs
The Evolver Head lists for $1,695, with combo versions to come.
Options such as custom Tolex colors and NOS capacitors and tubes are also available on demand.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fairfield Circuitry The Barbershop Overdrive Fairfield Circuitry has introduced the Barbershop Overdrive, an original design overdrive pedal.
- T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Overdrive T-Rex Engineering is about to introduce its new Tonebug line of vintage-oriented effect pedals at January 2009's NAMM Show, including the Tonebug Overdrive.
- Rees Electric Guitars F2 Updated Rees F2 Chambered Guitar is Updated and More Affordable.