[NAMM] Diamond and Soldano created an amp
American Diamond Amplification and Michael Soldano have partnered to design the new 327SD 100W all-tube guitar amp head.
The 327SD head is the perfect combination of the Diamond modern design and Soldano’s sought-after classic character in a powerful 100W amp: the clean channel has the typical Diamond tone while the Crunch channel is inspired by the legendary Soldano SLO100 and modified by Diamond to offer a more modern style.
- All-tube 100W amp head
- 4x 5881 and 6x 12AX7 valves
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels
- Volume, Gain, 3-band EQ and Presence controls on each channel
- Switchable dual volume/gain on channel 2 that allows for setting two A/B gain parameters
- Rear Depth control
- Included 2-button footswitch
- Speaker output with 4, 8 or 16 Ohm impedance
- Tube-drive effect loop with front return that works as a master when the loop is active
- Blue LED inside for a cool look
- Black tolex with silver stripe finish for a Racing car / Hot Rod look
- Handmade in Texas, USA.
Discover the 327SD at www.diamondamplification.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] The Keeley Compressor Pro is confirmed One year after its presentation, Robert Keeley’s Compressor Pro pedal is finally available for pre-order with a special offer for NAMM.
- [NAMM] 2 new TC Electronic TonePrint pedals The TC Electronic TonePrint family will welcome this Spring the new Viscous Vibe and Helix Phaser stompboxes.
- [NAMM] Source Audio Nemesis Delay D-1 before NAMM and Source Audio teases a new effect pedal in the upcoming One/Neuro series which will be officially introduced tomorrow in Anaheim.