DigiTech announced the introduction of its first guitar and bass amplifiers at NAMM 2011(Booth #212A).
The new DigiTech amplifier lineup includes five combo guitar amps, a combo bass amp and a 150-Watt tube head with 4 × 12 cabinet half-stack.
The DigiTech amplifier line includes the following:
- TH-150 150 Watt all tube head and 4 × 12-inch speaker cabinet (MAP: head, $2399.95; cabinet, $599.95)
- Classic-15GR 15 Watt, 2-channel combo guitar amp with reverb (8-inch speaker, MAP: $99.95)
- Classic-15G 15 Watt, 2-channel combo guitar amp (8-inch speaker, MAP: $79.95)
- Classic-15B 15 Watt combo bass amp (8-inch speaker, MAP: $79.95)
- Fusion 30XD 30 Watt, modeling combo guitar amp (12-inch speaker, MAP: $199.95)
- Fusion 75XD 75 Watt, modeling combo guitar amp (12-inch speaker, MAP: $299.95)
- Fusion 150XD 150 Watt, stereo modeling combo guitar amp (two 12-inch speakers, MAP: $499.95)
The TH-150 2-channel amp head is designed to « deliver everything from warm clean tones to tight rhythm crunch and singing high-gain leads.’ Featuring an all tube preamp and power amp section using five ECC33S’s tubes for the preamp and four KT88's for the power amp, the TH-150 features switchable Normal and Overdrive preamp volume, Normal and Overdrive master volume, and Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls. The rear panel offers an effects loop, dual speaker outputs, a line output and a jack for the channel-select footswitch.
The matching 4 × 12 cabinet features four 12-inch Selenium speakers to deliver « maximum projection and punch with 400-watts power handling capability. » The wood reinforced cabinet has a metal check mesh speaker grill, metal corners, recessed handles and removable casters.
The DigiTech Fusion 150XD Stereo, Fusion 75XD and Fusion 30XD combo amplifiers incorporate the company’s modeling technology and effects including overdrive, distortion, reverb, delay, chorus and other mod-effects, Designed for any musical style, the Fusion 150XD Stereo and 75XD offer 24 amp models, 37 total effects, a built-in 30-second looper and 20 presets (100 with optional Control 2 foot controller), while the Fusion 30XD includes 12 amp models, 12 effects and five presets (100 with optional Control 2 foot controller). All Fusion models feature a built-in chromatic tuner, an MP3/Aux input and a 1/4-inch headphones jack. The 75XD and 150XD also add a USB port that lets users connect to a computer and edit the amp’s presets.
DigiTech’s Classic-15GR, 15G and 15B combo amps are designed to offer « sound, from rich clean tones to roaring distortion and everything in between. » The Classic-15GR and 15G include Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass controls and a Clean/Overdrive switch, and the Classic-15B bass amp is designed to offer Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass. The Classic-15GR also features a Spring Reverb designed to add « lush, ambient reverb. » All Classic models also feature a 1/4" stereo headphones output for private listening.
The DigiTech guitar and bass amplifiers will begin shipping in Spring 2011.
Visit www.digitech.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.