ENGL E315 Gigmaster 15 Head
ENGL E315 Gigmaster 15 Head

Tube Guitar Amp Head from ENGL belonging to the Gigmaster series.

Magix Fingers Magix Fingers

«  Satisfactory in all respects »

Published on 07/10/13 at 04:05
Any head lamp 15 W with pad for recording without sound or headphone jack
position 1 W, 15 W 5W and thereby satisfy its use in any place (house / apartment, Repeat, Live)
For me it's really an example of configuration that should inspire many brand amp the only thing I noted was the moment are two Default I compensated but are still annoying to be on top of the top in my opinion
I'd stay on to the end

8.4 KG with its light on the balance between small nighttrain vox and hug TubeMaster 18w he knows how to be discreet, but is present
The volume setting is simple and very fast we get the sound you seek

from blues to metal, jazz or punk I think versatility is prime contractor are more t ^ this you have the possibility to put a footswitch can change the channel and especially Boost which is not negligible when addressing the chorus and we want to be heard
I love this principle we all do, but not for me it comes in a non-negotiable criterion
There are certe good pedal but I find it so different.

Personally I am conquered I would have liked more light but still want to lower the price is very affordable and the sound can correct configuration are honest and very satisfying.
you can connect two HP 8 ohms or 16 ohms 1 hp to register or listen with headphones without disturbing his girlfriend in bed
I spoke to two default indeed no reverb and it is sorely lacking I will loop effect with a small multi purpose with which in addition to reverb and delay I am finally all the tuner to advance
And it is sold without case I have to buy a small duffle its dimension and we are part of the adventure

Oui, Audiofanzine utilise des cookies. Et comme la dernière chose que nous voudrions serait de perturber votre alimentation avec des choses trop grasses ou trop sucrées, sachez que ces derniers sont fait maison avec des produits frais, bio, équitables et dans des justes proportions nutritives.
Ce que cela veut dire, c’est que les infos que nous y stockons ne visent qu’à simplifier votre usage du site comme à améliorer votre expérience sur nos pages (en savoir plus).

Il s'agit de cookies qui garantissent le bon fonctionnement du site Audiofanzine. Le site Web ne peut pas fonctionner correctement sans ces cookies. Exemples : cookies vous permettant de rester connecté de page en page ou de personnaliser votre utilisation du site (mode sombre ou filtres).