[NAMM] Jackson Ampworks Atlantic 4.0
Jackson Ampworks announces the release of the Atlantic 4.0.
The Atlantic 4.0, like the rest of the amps listed, is an all tube guitar amplifier in a package that is 14” wide.
Designed as a tribute to Ken Fischer from Trainwreck Circuits, The Atlantic 4.0 is a high gain, non-master volume amplifierdesigned to allow the player to "take the sound from pristine clean to over-the-top overdrive with a twist of the guitar’s volume knob."
It offers switch-able 15W Class A, 30W Class A, 25W Class A and 50W Class A/B operation which allows the guitarist to adjust the power and feel of the amplifier to suit a musical setting.
• 12AX7 Preamp with Independent Volume, Edge, Treble, Middle, Bass, and Presence controls
• Independent Normal/Bright, Single Coil/Humbucker, Thin/Thick, Low Gain/High Gain, Presence On/Off switches
• Switchable 15W Class A and 30W Class A operation using EL84 Output Tubes, and 25W Class A and 50W Class A/B operation using EL34 Output Tubes
• Series FX loop
• Handwired Turret Board Construction
• Footswitchable Boost Feature for added gain
Pricing & Availability:
The Atlantic 4.0 is available for $2,750.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.