Jackson Ampworks is announcing the release of the Britain 4.0.
The Britain 4.0 expands on the Britain 3.0 amplifier by adding a fourth power mode that features (4) EL84’s running in Class A to produce 30W.
Designed to capture classic British guitar tones over the past 50 years, the Britain 4.0 is the first amp of it’s kind to offer switch-able 15W Class A, 30W Class A, 25W Class A and 50W Class A/B operation which allows the guitarist to adjust the power and feel of the amplifier to suit a musical setting.
• Channel 1: EF86 Preamp with Footswitch-able Boost Mode and Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Channel 2: 12AX7 Preamp with Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Switchable 15W Class A and 30W Class A operation using EL84 Output Tubes, and 25W Class A and 50W Class A/B operation using EL34 Output Tubes
• Series FX loop for each channel
• Handwired Turret Board Construction
Pricing & Availability:
The Britain 4.0 is available for $2,650.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.