[NAMM] Jackson Ampworks Britain 4.0
Jackson Ampworks is announcing the release of the Britain 4.0.
The Britain 4.0 expands on the Britain 3.0 amplifier by adding a fourth power mode that features (4) EL84’s running in Class A to produce 30W.
Designed to capture classic British guitar tones over the past 50 years, the Britain 4.0 is the first amp of it’s kind to offer switch-able 15W Class A, 30W Class A, 25W Class A and 50W Class A/B operation which allows the guitarist to adjust the power and feel of the amplifier to suit a musical setting.
• Channel 1: EF86 Preamp with Footswitch-able Boost Mode and Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Channel 2: 12AX7 Preamp with Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
• Switchable 15W Class A and 30W Class A operation using EL84 Output Tubes, and 25W Class A and 50W Class A/B operation using EL34 Output Tubes
• Series FX loop for each channel
• Handwired Turret Board Construction
Pricing & Availability:
The Britain 4.0 is available for $2,650.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Roland GT-100 Amp Effects Processor Boss introduces the GT-100 Amp Effects Processor.
- [NAMM] TC Electronic PolyTune Mini TC reveals the PolyTune Mini tuner designed to fit on any pedal board.
- [NAMM] TC Electronic Bass TonePrint Series TC introduces bass TonePrint pedals, letting famous bass players design their personal tones and making them available as free downloads.