Jackson Ampworks Britain 3.0
The new Britain 3.0 is now available.
At 14" wide, the Britain 3.0 is an all tube guitar amplifier. The Britain 3.0 features two separate channels that can be blended together to create different tones.
The Britain 3.0 offers switchable 12W Class A, 25 Class A and 50W Class A/B operation.
- Channel 1: EF86 Preamp with Foot-switchable Boost Mode and Independent
- Volume Treble and Bass Controls
- Channel 2: 12AX7 Preamp with Independent Volume Treble and Bass Controls
- Switchable Power Modes: 12W Class A using (2) EL84 Output Tubes, 25W Class A using (2) EL34 Output Tubes, 50W Class A/B using (2) EL34 Output Tubes
- Series FX loop for each channel
- Hand wired Turret Board Construction
The Britain 3.0 is currently being played by guitarist Robbie McIntosh on the 2010 John Mayer Battle Studies World Tour.
Pricing & Availability
The amplifier is available internationally from a variety of world class dealers for $2,250.00.
For more information, check out Jackson Ampworks.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Red Witch Fuzz God II, Medusa, Pentavocal Trem and Titan Review Music is universal — even people in New Zealand, who live down under, play music. They even make guitar stompboxes. And of course, that's what interests us more here at AudioFanzine. Focus on four analog stompboxes...
- Hottie 429 Hottie Inc., makers of the Hottie Amps and Hottie Pickups announced the introduction of a new electric guitar, the Hottie 429.
- Freekish Blues Thaddeus Hogarth Alpha Drive Working with East coast singer-songwriter, guitarist and Berklee College of Music guitar professor Thaddeus Hogarth, Freekish Blues has developed an overdrive pedal.