discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.5
discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.5 is now available for Mac and Windows.
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer, featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADsynth resynthesis, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It also Imports and Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data. Windows VST and Audio Units are also available in 64 bit versions.
- New FXP preset export compatibility.
- Renaming a preset shows the original name instead blank.
- Overwrite warning when a bank file already exist.
- File dialog boxes now remember last opened locations.
- Banks located at Data folder refresh automatically.
- Small EDIT menu finetune.
- Manual revision.
Pricing & Availability
All previous Discovery Pro R5 users can get this update for free by logging at discoDSP Support page > Members Area.
Updates from R4 or previous versions now cost 29 EUR.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Renoise 2.7 Beta Renoise 2.7 transitions from the focus of the previous release to more musical concerns such as Sampling, Instruments, Automation, and Native DSPs, the company says.
- Tone Projects Updates Sonitex STX-1260 Tone Projects has updated their Lo-Fi VST plug-in Sonitex STX-1260 to version 1.6 and are announcing a 1-week Spring Special offering $20 off all products.
- Voxengo Updates Plugins Voxengo has announced a series of updates for several of its plugins: Beeper, Overtone GEQ, Sound Delay and Stereo Touch.